Hi! I’m a first-year PhD student in the Organizational Behavior Unit at the Harvard Business School.
My research focuses on the challenges people experience in maintaining their passion for work over time, and flextraversion, which I define as the ability to adapt one's levels of extraversion towards what is optimal in any given situation.
Apart from doing research, I'm currently...
- Hosting the German podcast Positiv Korreliert on psychological research (together with Luise Hönig)
- Conducting workshops and courses on psychology-related topics
- Eagerly anticipating the German American Conference 2024 (Co-Chair 2023)
- Leading the Journal Club on Organizational Behavior (together with Jelena Gildehaus)
- Sharing my newest ideas and experiences on LinkedIn
Click Here to See My CV
Go to My Google Scholar